-
August 21st, 2005, 03:25 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Try this, and admit to the world, that you Can Not Do This.
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your
right foot off the floor
and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6"
in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.
Un Huh...Whos the boss o yo feets?
-
August 21st, 2005, 03:36 AM
#2
moderator
That doesn't work on me Ella!
Of coarse, I start my sixes from the inside. Not from the top!
I just never knew why before! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
A little advice to those who are about to try it.
Make sure no one else is in the room. LOL!!!
Thanks for sharing Mr. Ella!!!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gus
-
August 21st, 2005, 09:38 AM
#3
Inactive Member
It also doesn't work if you're left handed.
-
August 22nd, 2005, 01:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Funny.
A coupla co-workers and I just tried this a few minutes ago. None of us could do it. One of the higher ups saw us but I think she pretended not to notice - haha !!
Mannequin
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks